Who doesn’t like to indulge every once in a while?! I know my kids do; however I don’t always allow them. I’m the momma that rather have them snack on veggies and fruits or I modify the food to be healthier. So when I treat them, I like to TREAT them! What better way to spend your snowed in days with a delightful, easy to make ” cake in a mug”. It’s super easy and a different way to eat cake; it’s sure to please all kids..and adults alike.
Here’s my “Peanut Butter Chocolatey Cake In A Mug” Give it a go!
• 1 microwave safe coffee mug
• Stick of butter or Non stick cooking spray ( enough to coat the inside of the mug)
• 5 Tablespoons of King Arthur flour or any All Purpose flour
• 2 Teaspoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
•1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
•1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter with Honey or any Peanut Butter
• Pinch of Salt
• 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 Teaspoon of White Wine Vinegar
• 4 1/2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
• 2 Teaspoons of Coconut Oil or oil of choice
• 4 1/2 Tablespoons of Water
• Caramel to drizzle
• 2 Tablespoons of Resses Chocolate Peanut Morsels ( 1 TBSP for mix the other TBSP for topping)
• 2 Tablespoons of Hershey Chocolate Morsels ( 1 TBSP for mix, the other TBSP for topping)
•Pinch of Powder Sugar for topping
• Coat the inner part of your mug with butter or spray.
• Mix all your ingredients in your mug, making sure there’s no clumps and it should become creamy and smooth.
• Place in the microwave for 2 minutes.
• Carefully remove and drizzle Carmel, remaining morsels, and sprinkle powdered sugar.
Enjoy!! Remember it will be very hot!
*I don’t measure when I cook, I try my best to convey measurements. Please adjust the recipe to suit your flavor.*
Shovan for ShoBC