I’m a lover of all things avocado, their intense rich creamy taste is divine! Not only are they tasty little things, but offer up a healthy benefit of good fats!
I enjoy creating variations of my guacamole, almost as much as people enjoy eating it!
Here is my Spicy Pineapple Guacamole, give it a go!
- 8 avocados ( can adjust based off the amount of people eating it)
- 4 large lemons
- half of a medium sized pineapple, diced into small bite size pieces
- half a bushel of cilantro, sliced in pieces ( save 2-3 leaves for garnishment)
- half a bushel of oregano, sliced in pieces
- 1Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup queso fresco or parmesan cheese
- 1Tbsp salt
- 2 jalapeños, diced into small pieces
- large mixing bowl
- serving dish
- Cut avocados in half and take the seed out, scoop out the avocado in your mixing bowl.
- Cut the lemons in half, set aside.
- Cut the pineapple into small cubes and pour into your mixing bowl.
- Cut your jalapeños into small pieces and pour into your mixing bowl.
- Cut your cilantro and oregano leaves into small pieces and pour into mixing bowl.
- Pour your dried ingredients- salt, garlic powder & onion powder.
- Pour in cheese.
- Pour in lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients, taste as you go and adjust flavoring if need be.
- Pour into a serving dish and garnish with the remainder cilantro leaves.
*I don’t measure when I cook, I try my best to convey measurements. Please adjust the recipe to suit your flavor.*
Shovan for ShoBC